Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cory's blog

Go down

cory's blog Empty cory's blog

tension mounts, the mintues seemed like hours, days like years! until i would...get my new camera, anyway, i bought 2 new albums in the past week. Fort minor's rising tied, and emienms relapse they're pretty epic albums tbh.
flamsw0rd
flamsw0rd
Amazing
Amazing

Male
Job/Hobbies : violin, skateboarding, scootering
Mood : Fearless
Name : Cory
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/pkingranqe/
Game codes : 1800-pizzahut.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

cory's blog :: Comments

crazy

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 pm by crazy

What kind of camera is it?

Back to top Go down

flamsw0rd

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:18 am by flamsw0rd

alright, been a while since i posted, so i figured I'd do a review of....THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT OMFGomfgomfg, ok so first off, in less you are in the mood for a gore fest, don't watch it, hell, don't even read this review, I saw it last night, and its pretty beast, now its highly graphic, and the story some how ties in rape of a swimmer trying for the olympics, she is raped and shot, she tries to swim in a river and is shot in the leg, so plays dead, the killers/rapers need shelter from the rain and stay with the swimmers group. Can you say irony, this eventually leads to a mansulater, and some guy gets his head blown up in a microwave, seeing this on the big screen may scare alot of people, so i'd rent it, not because its bad, just because it was graphic enough to the point where you should watch it on a small screen. anyway, 5 microwaved heas out of 5.

Back to top Go down

flamsw0rd

Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:19 am by flamsw0rd

broke a fucking skateboard wheel today so i have to wait till christmas for a new board, this sucks.

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 am by <MCS>

hey be cheerful its the holdiays....god damnit.....lol

Back to top Go down

flamsw0rd

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm by flamsw0rd

Wow, been a while since I've posted, or been on the forum for that matter. I've been really busy with more things then you can shake a stick at, heck even a really big stick. I've had school, my job, video making, family, friends,
video gaming, cons, and girls. Its alot to handle. But I digress, I've decided to put away a little bit of time into the gaming forum and start posting more often, obviously we have lost a large portion of the forum, but I'm going to start rebuilding hopefully, by recruiting more members. Well, i guess thats all i had to say. -Cory Nedell

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down