Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob's blog

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Bob's blog - Page 12 Empty Bob's blog

Bob's blog - Page 12 Myblog11

~bob

Last edited by bob8972 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:27 am; edited 8 times in total
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Bob's blog :: Comments

bob8972

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 am by bob8972

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:Wait whats the highest your content rank has been ranked as of now?
I am currently ranked #59 on content, that is the highest it has been so far.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:15 am by bob8972

1/19/11- At long last, after all of these years, I finally got my braces off!

My teeth look super sexy.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:49 am by bob8972

1/16/11- Well I had a dentist appointment to get fillings in some of my teeth that never fulling grew out because they looked really small. I was there for 2 hours, and when I got out (I was there from 8 - 10 AM CST) I had 2 tests today to take and I kept asking my mom if I could just stay home. She said, "Fine, just this once" so I stayed home. I just watched a The Sandlot on Netflix because I haven't watched it in years. After that, I noticed on 4chan's board /v/ (Video Games) the 85M post was going to happen soon so I just kept browsing /v/ for about 30 minutes to an hour. Everytime, and I mean, EVERYTIME (It's like my computer doesn't want me to get a get) goes SO slow and takes forever for pages to reload. Well when the get was like 40 posts away and my computer of course was going slow I was just like, "You know what, fuck it." I pressed the submit button to see how close I would be because I know my slow computer wouldn't work to get the get. Then, when my post was submitted...I saw my post number and shit bricks!!!

Bob's blog - Page 12 85Mget

My first "big" get, and it was the 85M Get on /v/. You can also tell it's me because that's my avatar I'm well known for using on Funnyjunk. Someone even made a post, "BobJML from Funnyjunk?"

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Haha James I did that too. When I got netflix I watched Sandlot and Sandlot 2 for some reason. Good job with the "big get."

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 am by bob8972

3/19/11- I haven't updated my blog in weeks. I haven't had much exciting stuff happen to me. My birthday is in a week, I'm now one of the Top 10 Commenters on Funnyjunk, and I had a pretty decent report card.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:41 am by bob8972

4/21/11- Once again, been spending most of my time on Funnyjunk. I'm now ranked 5 on comments. I also got Portal 2 yesterday and still need to play my friend's game Dead Space 2, so looks like for Easter break I will be focused on those 2 games and probably continue trying to watch every episode of The Office and Hey Arnold! like I was a few weeks ago but I don't get on Xbox as much as I use to. Also Easter break started for me today, my last day of school was yesterday, and it felt good to sleep until noon. I won't be going back to school until May 2nd.

Thought I should of updated my blog which hasn't been updated in a month now and let you guys know how I've been.

~bob

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:17 am by bob8972

6/13/11- My summer has been pretty boring. The most exciting things I've done was hang out with a friend, go to a party, and oh, did I mention I got a job now? I work at a local food store and just bag food, bring food to people's vehicles if they need help, clean up around the store and isles, mostly simple stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12