Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradley's Blog

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bradley's Blog - Page 3 Empty Bradley's Blog

I finally decided to make one of these cause my life's getting more interesting in many ways...How about all that candy!!!! I went trick or treating but, I didnt even wear a costume just walked around with some of my friends and I cant wait till thanksgiving too...

Last edited by pikachumasterbrad12 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
pikachumasterbrad12
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, jumping on a trampoline
Mood : Sad
Name : Bradley
Other Site : youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak
Game codes : Codes are for chumps!

https://www.youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Bradley's Blog :: Comments

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:55 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

Yeah and since my school and another one merged they changed a lot of things. One thing was they took away homeroom so now we get like no time to do our homework in school so that = more work at home= less time on GF most likely. Sad

I remember having to study for a lot of tests last year. I have a blocked schedule so right now I have Math, Spanish III, English 10, Biology I, and Gym.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:02 am by pikachumasterbrad12

It looks like I have a webcam now ZOMG Skype me!!!

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

YES! Our High School football team made it to the FUCKING FINALS!!! This was the first year of my schools merger with another read more about it.

"The team making its 13th consecutive semifinal appearance was no match for the team that did not exist last year.

Central Valley High School, a merger of Monaca and Center high schools in its first year of existence, blasted Thomas Jefferson, 42-24, Friday night in a WPIAL Class AAA semifinal at North Allegheny."

Thomas Jefferson has been the best in the state since 2000 and its ironic a team like us beat them with no playoff history. Now our high school football team gets to play at HEINZ FIELD in Pittsburgh!

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:31 am by bob8972

My school's football team made it to district...then we lost that game, 0-56 I think.

Also I thought Thomas Jefferson died in 1826? Unless that is, which it probably is, a name of one of your local schools.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:44 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

Its hard to believe your high school's football team made it to district and got destroyed by 50 points or so lol. I don't know much about TJ but its definitely a good football program.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm by bob8972

Just because we made it to district, doesn't mean that we didn't play against a really hard team...

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:28 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

Its just surprising to see a 0 to 50 billion, ya know man?

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 pm by bob8972

Actually, I don't know man.
What do you mean by "0 to 50 billion"?

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:16 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Haha, I don't even know why I typed that cause it makes no sense. I just can't believe a team going that far gets shutout.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 am by pikachumasterbrad12

My high school football team the Central Valley Warriors beat the Montour Spartans to make us the WPIAL AAA champions. We are the first team since 1966 (Sto-Rox) to win this title in the first year of a school's existence. Now we're in states WOOO!!!

Robert Foster scored two touchdowns to lead Central Valley to a WPIAL Class AAA title in its first year of existance. The Warriors, seeded 14th in the 16-team bracket, recorded their fourth consecutive upset with a 24-7 win against top-seeded and unbeaten Montour.

"Central Valley (10-3), the merger of Center and Monaca, avenged a 12-7 loss to Montour in a Parkway Conference game in week six. Montour (12-1) was making its sixth title appearance and second in four years, but had to settle for the runner-up trophy again."

"The victory earns Central Valley a berth in the PIAA Tournament. The Warriors will face Erie Cathedral Prep (8-4) in the quarterfinals, Friday at Erie's Veterans Stadium at 7 p.m."

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

My bad guys for not updating this at all. Also, my bad for not even being on posting lately. I've just been having girl problems. I was talking to my friend's cousin at his 4th of July party at his house. (party was on the 3rd of July and 4th) I knew this girl for a while, but we never really talked that much, since she goes to a different school. That all changed during July 3rd/4th. We have talked every day since July 6th. So, we've been talking for a while, then a couple weeks later she wanted to date. So, I wait a few days then ask her out. The big problem for me was that she works FIVE days a week, and the other days she usually hangs with her friends. I asked her when she wanted to hang and she said she'll figure it out. Then one day she asked if I wanted to go to the movies or do something else, but I said "not today." Then, I always asked her if she wanted to come to my house. She was always "busy." So we eventually break up. We still have talked every day since July 6th, like I said earlier. Then yesterday she texts me first and she said she doesn't want to talk about us breaking up because it hurts. Because its a pain to her. I say all of this random stuff. The day before she said she wanted to date me again, but she couldn't. So about yesterday I was like I want to see you more than once a year...Then she said well you won't do anything. I said "Do what?" She was like you wouldn't go out with me. I said Why??? Then, she was like idk you didnt want to go to the movies or out. Then, I asked her if that was the problem and why she couldn't date me. She was like "yeah I like to do things." I was like you asked me once and I wasn't even feeling that well that week. Then she said okay well you didnt try to plan anything at all, and you were always feeling sick and tired. I then said "Because when I asked you when you wanted to hang you said you'll figure it out and never said anything else about it. So, I figured you didn't really want to hang at all. Why would I want to get you sick? And when I said that it wasn't me being normally sick, I was really sick. And oh well if I was tired. I can get over it and deal with it. Its worth it being tired if it means I get to see you. I'm so sorry..." Then she said well you said you didn't like to do stuff. I said "I did say that. It didn't mean I wouldn't want to do things with you though." So I asked her why she didn't tell me this was the problem sooner. And she said idkkkkkkk. She thought since I didn't want to hang out one time at the movies, when I was sick that I never wanted to hang out. That was pretty much the end of it since it was late last night. Now, I'm just trying to get her back for good and I can't really be all that concerned about posting on here right now. I'm so sorry guys. I'll try my best. Well, I hope someone or a few people take the time to read my situation with this girl. I really do like her alot and I just want everything to work out. It's not like my past relationships at all. I actually do care alot about her. Well, I decided to post this to show why it's hard to come on here and support the site. This is not the only reason however. School is almost in session for me so, I have to hang with some friends, and get eye appointments, haircuts, go school shopping, get a physical, and I have been volunteering some of my time every week at least at the park for a memorial picnic that is set to take place on August 20th. An awesome man died in 2004 (I believe it is) and we've been having this picnic every year to honor him. Like my mom knew him and all the people that lived/hanged out with him before. So, this is a big deal for us and it's taking up some of my precious time, but it's worth it helping out for it each year. Sorry for the lengthy post and all. At least you guys now know that I wasn't ditching this site for nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3