Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The game character string june 2011 mario!

2 posters

Go down

Viking The game character string june 2011 mario!

Post by Rukiafan Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 am

In this forum game we'll post character names of the game stated and each correct guess nets you 1 point however a wrong guess loses you a point and 3 wrong guesses gets you knocked out for the month any character is fine as long as it's from the game series and hasn't been posted yet which includes characters,enemies,bosses,etc....
the winner each month also gets an extra 10 points above and beyond the points gained for correct guesses!
and also creates the next months topic!
I was thinking about seeing if bob could make a special rank badge for the overall winner on new years,but that's his decision alone Smile

no flaming,stay on subject,follow bobs 5 words or more rule,and no double posting.
Have fun,I'll start

Mario who is in all mario games Wink
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Lover
Lover

Male
Mood : Surving the Web
Country : The game character string june 2011 mario! Flag_u12

http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Viking Re: The game character string june 2011 mario!

Post by bob8972 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:35 am

This topic has made me very confused.

Also, are you implying that you have to get enough points or something to be able to make a new topic in Forum Games? I will never do that, people are free to make whatever game they want, as long as it makes sense and I approve of it.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:29 am

No no,this is a monthly topic if it actually gets some posts,and the person that wins on this months topic aka mario string gets to post a new topic next month with the series of thier choice to have us name the characters........
Sorry for the confusion Wink
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Lover
Lover

Male
Mood : Surving the Web

http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:31 am

Umm I might understand more if you give me more examples.

Can you please (In the same post) show an example and act like your a different user?

Example:
Me- Mario lost The Game.
You- [Example]
Someone else- [Example]
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down