Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official e3 wii game announcements/confirmation thread!

2 posters

Go down

Official e3 wii game announcements/confirmation thread! Empty Official e3 wii game announcements/confirmation thread!

Post by Rukiafan Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:00 pm

Kirby Wii was confirmed,and will feature 4 player co'op similar to New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Zelda Skyward Sword not really any new info was shown it will be released holiday 2011

Fortune Street which looks sort of like an rpg like Monopoly Party and it's made by Square Enix so it should be good!

Dragon Quest X apparently there will be extra content when playing via Wiiu and will be released in spring 2012

Xenoblade was confirmed at the last second and will release Q4 2011

Mario Party 9 was announced and will be released Q4 2011

Pilotwings Wii was announced but no info or release date was given Neutral
Still no news on The Last Story...........

I Hope this info helps out a bit since the e3 info seems to be hard to find this year Neutral

Anyways post your thoughts about any of these games or the e3 regarding the wii in general Exclamation

Last edited by Rukiafan on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't look right and keep forgetting games that were announced :lol:)
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Lover
Lover

Male
Mood : Surving the Web
Country : Official e3 wii game announcements/confirmation thread! Flag_u12

http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official e3 wii game announcements/confirmation thread! Empty Re: Official e3 wii game announcements/confirmation thread!

Post by bob8972 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:14 am

Kirby Wii sounds fun, Zelda should be fun even though I'm not much of a LOZ fan, and I've never played or heard of the other titles besides Mario Party 9.

I think Mario Party 9 could be a crappy game. Ever since 6 (In my opinion) I think that is when Mario Party started to suck. I did not like 6 at all, I thought 7 was okay, and 8 was just flat out embarrassing. Do they have any trailers or gameplay videos of Mario Party 9 yet? I didn't watch much of E3 this year.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Official e3 wii game announcements/confirmation thread! Empty Unfortunately I don't think Nintendo released a trailer for MP9 yet.....

Post by Rukiafan Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:52 pm

However Nintendo stated that there will be exclusive interviews and trailers only available on the Nintendo Channel app for the wii,so you might want to check there Wink
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Lover
Lover

Male
Mood : Surving the Web

http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official e3 wii game announcements/confirmation thread! Empty Re: Official e3 wii game announcements/confirmation thread!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down