Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghamminfrummin!

2 posters

Go down

Wicked Ghamminfrummin!

Post by crazy Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:02 pm

The Gaming Forum RP, an RP where the members are characters! I guess we could include members from other forums that aren't here, too. To explain something in the story, go like this:-------.

I'll start.

One fine spring morning, crazy was walking through the Oftoepick field when he saw Medianoche. She was sitting in a tree, practicing the Bekkenflargoons.-----see Ask Allen!----Crazy meowed, "J, Why the bleep are you practicing the Bekkenflargoons? Stop that with your leg, it's scary." Medianoche hopped down. "Hi,"she said. "Wuzzup?" "You were, until you hopped out of the tree. Laughing "
They were walking into Newstown when bob8972 came by, riding an ostrich. "Halloa," he bellowed. "Where is thou going?" bob had terrible Old English, even though he had been reading Robin Hood 97 times in the past 2 years. He had a loud voice. Crazy was startled, and jumped up onto Medianoche's shoulder. "Pffffsssttt" he hissed.----I'm a cat.----

Someone else?
crazy
crazy
Banned
Banned

Male
Job/Hobbies : Stuff. XD
Mood : Surving the Web
Name : Jude.
Other Site : http://s1.zetaboards.com/Nintendobox/
Game codes : Brawl: 2922-2244-6392

Back to top Go down

Wicked Re: Ghamminfrummin!

Post by CapnMatt Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:44 am

Then bob8972's mom came a kicked the ostrich. Then XxEliteSonicxX Came And SAID "WTF"
CapnMatt
CapnMatt
Mega Gamer
Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : Hang out with friends and play sports and bike riding
Mood : Thinking
Name : Matt

Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/CapnMatt303
Game codes : Gamertag- CapnMatt303
Soon to be PSN- CapnMateusz or CapnMatt303

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:09 am

crazy was a big fan of the ostriches. He jumped up and gave bob's mom a face lift. With his claws. bob's mom screamed and ran away to Nintendo Rocket, never to be seen again.
bob, crazy, and Medianoche, A.K.A. J, were turned in the wrong direction by bob's mom. They walked toward Firrimgaemz City.
crazy was starving. They were walking through the forests of Rolblayn when an old woman appeared. Her name was Pokemom. She was mute. She beckoned the four travelers into her hut. She made them food. J got soup, bob got soup, XxEliteSonicxX got soup, but crazy's dinner took a while to make. crazy got so crazy because it was taking too long to make that he jumped up on Pokemom and ate her.
Slightly unnerved because of crazy's two murders, they trudged on. They made camp at the top of a hill. bob saw something. It was a little village, with a tribal sign saying, "NINTENDO VALLEY". bob shouted, "GUYS, I see something!" "Yes! It's Nintendo Valley! I know some people there!" said crazy.-----for more info, go to http://s1.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_Valley/index-----They went on, to see the leader, MarikYoshia.
crazy
crazy
Banned
Banned

Male
Job/Hobbies : Stuff. XD
Mood : Surving the Web
Name : Jude.
Other Site : http://s1.zetaboards.com/Nintendobox/
Game codes : Brawl: 2922-2244-6392

Back to top Go down