Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what you hate about school

+2
Code Seven
bob8972
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worst Subject?

what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%what you hate about school - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

what you hate about school - Page 2 Empty Re: what you hate about school

Post by BoJangles Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:30 pm

yay then its...summer.........summer......summer......SUMMER!! wut time is it? summer time! its time vacation! wut time is it? the time of our lives! constipation!!! haha lol rofl
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male
Job/Hobbies : animating
Mood : C8
Name : Travis
Game codes : gtfo....what are you a perv?

Back to top Go down

Post by To Hot For Shirt Thu May 01, 2008 1:29 am

Lawl
The worst thing about school is no one will give u a pencil when u need it and the teacher is always spiten callen me all types of foul crap who is he to judge me unless he has been there done that | 2nd worst thing is they wont let u use the bathroom when u want to | 3rd worst thing is they wont let u sleep in class | 4th thing is they wont let u dance on the teachers desk(I'v tried they wont) | 5th thing is the teacher runs u over with a will chair..........dont know how to spell it.............. there is to mutch to metion

Last edited by slaps rear on Thu May 01, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to confuzing)
To Hot For Shirt
To Hot For Shirt
Poster
Poster

Male
Job/Hobbies : Going To Your Moms House
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Thu May 01, 2008 2:55 am

hant hant yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male
Job/Hobbies : animating
Mood : C8
Name : Travis
Game codes : gtfo....what are you a perv?

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Thu May 01, 2008 3:37 am

LoL dancing XD.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Post by Zbro Thu May 01, 2008 11:22 pm

slaps rear wrote:Lawl
The worst thing about school is no one will give u a pencil when u need it and the teacher is always spiten callen me all types of foul crap who is he to judge me unless he has been there done that | 2nd worst thing is they wont let u use the bathroom when u want to | 3rd worst thing is they wont let u sleep in class | 4th thing is they wont let u dance on the teachers desk(I'v tried they wont) | 5th thing is the teacher runs u over with a will chair..........dont know how to spell it.............. there is to mutch to metion
it's spelled wheel chair and he's not spitten and callin u all types of crap all he does is tell u to work
Zbro
Zbro
Master
Master

Male
Job/Hobbies : meh.
Mood : Kidding Around
Name : Bryan
Other Site : kongregate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by To Hot For Shirt Sat May 03, 2008 12:01 am

omw bryan u are just like william gay parker always sucken up to the teachers im sick of it brayn and i see u asleep in class all the time stop haten cuz i know what really went down and i like wheel chair spelt like will its hoter Razz
To Hot For Shirt
To Hot For Shirt
Poster
Poster

Male
Job/Hobbies : Going To Your Moms House
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by killall467 Fri May 16, 2008 8:57 pm

o...k.... uh yeah whatever you guys say I'm going to pretend that i just didnot read that.
killall467
killall467
Poster
Poster

Male
Location : its hard to tell but the flowers and mushrooms have eyes
Job/Hobbies : a lot
Mood : Kidding Around
Name : Rafael Martinez

https://www.youtube.com/user/killall467

Back to top Go down