Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean's Blog

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sean's Blog - Page 3 Empty Sean's Blog

This is my blog. I sometimes say humerus things. Mostly not. Read if you want. I ain't gonna stop ya.

Last edited by MarioStar on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarioStar
MarioStar
Super Ultra Mega Gamer
Super Ultra Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : School.
Mood : Dancing
Name : Sean
Other Site : www.twitter.com/SeanFinlay

http://twitter.com/#!/SeanFinlay

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Sean's Blog :: Comments

MarioStar

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:13 pm by MarioStar

04/09/10 - Going to see Scott Pilgrim vs The World today. Been told it features lots of references to old school NES games. If so , my geek meter will go through the roof.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:53 pm by bob8972

...Like really Sean? Do you really have to see it without me?

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:08 pm by MarioStar

05/09/10 - Scott Pilgrim was very , VERY awesome! I enjoyed it a lot. Especially the Zelda references.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:46 am by MarioStar

09/09/10 - Bought Iron Maiden's "The Final Frontier" today. Rocking out as follows.....

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:20 am by MarioStar

10/09/10 - Finished school for the week. I am also going into town tomorrow. Needing to get the new Papa Roach album.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:20 am by MarioStar

11/09/10 - Decided to wait till tomorrow to get the Papa Roach album. Going into Glasgow tomorrow and could buy it there. Today at a car boot sale , I bought a record player and a copy of The Verve's "Urban Hymns"

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:54 pm by MarioStar

12/09/10 - I finally got it! Their new album "Time for Annihilation" is freaking epic! I also got some new shoes and cKy's "Infiltrate.Rebuild.Destroy" for £3!

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:35 pm by MarioStar

13/09/10 - Today has been crap. Absolutely pouring down with rain and wrecked my new Vans Sad

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:10 pm by MarioStar

18/09/10 - Made a wall of stuff. That's about all.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 pm by MarioStar

29/11/10 - Haven't updated the blog in a while. Here's the lowdown.

Expanded on the wall of stuff (Concert tickets, references to things, Trollface)
Saw the "Thriller" stage show. Meh.
Bought a shit load of CD's
Took up drum lessons.
Discovered "Nerimon" and "charlieissocoollike" on YouTube.
Bought some shit from DFTBA.com
Got a new Guitar Very Happy
Got a perfect attendance award for this term.
Got smacked in the face with a snowball.

That's really about it.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:30 pm by MarioStar

1/12/10 - God, I'm such a big kid.
Sean's Blog - Page 3 37664269
My mum bought this at Tesco, and I was eternally grateful. Haven't had one of these in ages!

Last edited by MarioStar on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mr.Pokemon

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:13 am by Mr.Pokemon

ive got that calander to.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:42 pm by MarioStar

2/12/10 - This is what my wall of stuff looks like now! How many things can you name?Sean's Blog - Page 3 B6c134d281f1727795135259cb4473f9_10765617

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:07 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Haha dude I can't even see that stuff too well. I know 409 is a song by the Beach Boys lol.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:20 pm by MarioStar

20/12/10 - lol 2012. Anyway, It's 5 more days until Christmas! I'm getting mega excited about it! I'll hopefully be getting the new iPod Touch 4g and a few games and CD's. Last night,I couldn't get to sleep. I tried to go to sleep at 11 (As it was a school night) but that didn't work. I stayed up a bit longer and watched some Simpsons and a few of Ashens videos. At 1:00, I decided to try again. Was giving the channels a last minute check, until I saw on BBC4 "Radiohead : Live at Glastonbury 1997". Of course, I was like HELL YEAH! And stayed up to watch it. Bad idea. The show finished at 2:35 and I still wasn't tired. Finally, I just gave up and watched more Ashens videos until about 3:am. And then I went to sleep, only to wake up at 7:00 this morning. Ugh...

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 am by bob8972

I hate it when you have to go to sleep, but you're not tired. I usually just lay in my bed for hours until I finally fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:46 pm by MarioStar

21/10/12 - OMG! 4 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!! Today has been a kinda boring day. Nothing really happened, only GETTING THOSE GOD DAMNED CDs I ORDERED LAST MONTH! Yeah, those CD's I ordered finally came through the post, and I am very happy. One of them was a Christmas present so I'm glad they came on time!

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 pm by MarioStar

24/12/10 - So last night, I had a brilliant idea. I decided that if I stayed up the whole night, I would go to sleep earlier tonight and not be tired/grumpy/agitated on Christmas. So, I stayed up. I watched some YouTube videos and the Super Mario Bros movie (Watched it at 3:00, so it still counts as a Christmas Eve tradition). I decided to go for a quick power nap at 8:30 and woke up at 8:55. I am now ready for an early night tonight!

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:05 am by MarioStar

27/12/10 - So today, I went into Glasgow and bought some stuff. Namely, Scott Pilgrim vs The World on DVD!

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:40 pm by MarioStar

16/2/11 - First blog of the new year!

Not a lot of stuff has happened since the last update. Moved my MegaDrive into my room, went with my friends to dinner for their birthday and basically that's it. I made A BUNCH of new videos. You can watch them at these channels. OMG YOU CAN HEAR WHAT I SOUND LIKE AND SHTUFF OMG OMG.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeanFinlay64
https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostOfRaymondMearns
https://www.youtube.com/user/SoshCaRooHa

Please watch and/or subscribe!

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:13 am by MarioStar

09/04/11 - Wow. Today was amazing.

I went with my friend and his brother to a YouTube gathering in Glasgow Green. I had a lot of fun and met a TON of new friends! I got the main guy there (Liam Dryden, Littleradge)) To sign my ukulele and a copy of the Gameboy Tetris for me! Also, he wrote "Enjoy Your Bus" on my bus ticket but I lost it.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 am by MarioStar

20/4/11 - So today is 420, which is significant if you are a stoner I guess. I don't think many people celebrate it over here like they do in America. Anyway, it was my birthday on the 15th and I had lots of fun! Plus, I got an awesome T-shirt and 2 awesome CD's from DFTBA.com! Anyways, here's a small video of the events that happened on my brithday.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 am by MarioStar

14/6/11 - Oh hey there, it's been a while.

So yeah, as you may have seen in the "Post Pics Of You" thread, I have dyed and cut my hair. I think I like the colour but I preferred having it long.

I have moved into my 3rd year of High School. We got to choose our own subjects. Excluding the core P.E, Maths, English and French, I have;

Biology
Chemistry
Modern Studies
History
Music.

I think these were decent choices. I am pretty happy with them and am looking forward to studying them further.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3