Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What internet browser do you use

5 posters

Go down

What internet browser do you use Empty What internet browser do you use

Post by Mr.Pokemon Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:00 pm

I use firefox what browsers do you guys use
Mr.Pokemon
Mr.Pokemon
Beautiful
Beautiful

Male
Job/Hobbies : School, playin xbox 360.
Mood : Eager
Name : Mac
Game codes : Xbox It Is Gibbonz

Ps3 snackshack

Back to top Go down

What internet browser do you use Empty Re: What internet browser do you use

Post by CapnMatt Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:45 am

Umm.. Wrong place to but a topic like this.

Moved to the Computer Section
CapnMatt
CapnMatt
Mega Gamer
Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : Hang out with friends and play sports and bike riding
Mood : Thinking
Name : Matt

Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/CapnMatt303
Game codes : Gamertag- CapnMatt303
Soon to be PSN- CapnMateusz or CapnMatt303

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:34 am

I use crappy Firefox, it's craptastic.
Firefox was awesome when I first downloaded it, but now it sucks ass!

I can't save bookmarks, so I had to download a Yahoo Toolbar so I can save favorites, history is all messed up and always shows certain websites from February, but not the exact websites I went on it just always shows that month, it's super slow, I got a virus once, and now before I open up Firefox, a security pop up comes up and askes me if I'm, "Sure" if I want to open Firefox, crashes every time I want to check my history, AND NOW it just constantly crashes. It's not my computer, it's Firefox! I delete my history, cookies, and after 10-20 minutes it crashes. It is annoying when I'm trying to look at something, read something, and even more annoying when I'm trying to type something. When I was first starting to type this post, Firefox crashed, and I had to start this post all over again. I'm on GIMP editing a picture, and I'm on the text thing just encase Firefox crashes, and even if I copy the post, it doesn't save it if it crashes. Of course Firefox works PERFECTLY on my mom's profile...but hey guess what? I want to go on my OWN profile with all of the programs, favorites, and pictures I downloaded. I tried downloading Google Chrome but of course, it doesn't fucking work, and there is less options to mess with to try to get it to work unlike Firefox. Internet Explorer stopped working when I downloaded Firefox...so I have 2 browsers that don't work, and one that crashes all the time and makes me going on the computer impossible on my profile. My mom suggested that we use a junk drive or something like that to save all of the stuff I downloaded, make a new profile, and delete this annoying profile and hope that Firefox will work.

I hate you Firefox.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachumasterbrad12 Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:41 am

I use firefox. Before I somehow fixed my computer. It crashed all the time, random pop-ups came up on my screen all the time. It was the worst browser. Now, its fine for me.
pikachumasterbrad12
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, jumping on a trampoline
Mood : Sad
Name : Bradley
Other Site : youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak
Game codes : Codes are for chumps!

https://www.youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak

Back to top Go down

Post by <MCS> Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:24 pm

I use Google Chrome, IDK, its okay, its kinda slow on none Google sites, thank god Youtube is Google now.
<MCS>
<MCS>
Strong
Strong

Male
Job/Hobbies : Rite Aid
Mood : Mellow
Name : Matt...or is it?
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/MCSstudios?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Pokemon Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:47 pm

bob8972 wrote:I use crappy Firefox, it's craptastic.
Firefox was awesome when I first downloaded it, but now it sucks ass!

I can't save bookmarks, so I had to download a Yahoo Toolbar so I can save favorites, history is all messed up and always shows certain websites from February, but not the exact websites I went on it just always shows that month, it's super slow, I got a virus once, and now before I open up Firefox, a security pop up comes up and askes me if I'm, "Sure" if I want to open Firefox, crashes every time I want to check my history, AND NOW it just constantly crashes. It's not my computer, it's Firefox! I delete my history, cookies, and after 10-20 minutes it crashes. It is annoying when I'm trying to look at something, read something, and even more annoying when I'm trying to type something. When I was first starting to type this post, Firefox crashed, and I had to start this post all over again. I'm on GIMP editing a picture, and I'm on the text thing just encase Firefox crashes, and even if I copy the post, it doesn't save it if it crashes. Of course Firefox works PERFECTLY on my mom's profile...but hey guess what? I want to go on my OWN profile with all of the programs, favorites, and pictures I downloaded. I tried downloading Google Chrome but of course, it doesn't fucking work, and there is less options to mess with to try to get it to work unlike Firefox. Internet Explorer stopped working when I downloaded Firefox...so I have 2 browsers that don't work, and one that crashes all the time and makes me going on the computer impossible on my profile. My mom suggested that we use a junk drive or something like that to save all of the stuff I downloaded, make a new profile, and delete this annoying profile and hope that Firefox will work.

I hate you Firefox.

Firefox works fine for me why dont you try uninstalling it then installing it again
Mr.Pokemon
Mr.Pokemon
Beautiful
Beautiful

Male
Job/Hobbies : School, playin xbox 360.
Mood : Eager
Name : Mac
Game codes : Xbox It Is Gibbonz

Ps3 snackshack

Back to top Go down