Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what will the future nintendo ds lite look like?

+5
Code Seven
bob8972
freakazoiden
SgtAlano
Young Weezzy
9 posters

Go down

what will the future nintendo ds lite look like? Empty what will the future nintendo ds lite look like?

Post by Young Weezzy Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:42 pm

tell me what you think
Young Weezzy
Young Weezzy
Charming
Charming

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, sports, and getting on computer
Mood : Fearless
Name : Tyler
Country : what will the future nintendo ds lite look like? Aflag10
Game codes : brawl fc:3737-9308-4503name:BOB mkwii fc:2964-9352-0150 Wii number:3472-0316-1081-8546

https://www.youtube.com/user/kmthomis08

Back to top Go down

what will the future nintendo ds lite look like? Empty Re: what will the future nintendo ds lite look like?

Post by SgtAlano Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:56 pm

Well, for one thing, if it's still called the ds, then it will at least be dual screen.

If anything, I doubt they will make it smaller. Because they will need more power in the ds to compete with other hanheld systems.
SgtAlano
SgtAlano
Smart
Smart

Male
Job/Hobbies : Gaming, Friends, Internetz, Fapping
Mood : Herotic
Name : Allen
Other Site : https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=608704483&ref=name
Country : what will the future nintendo ds lite look like? Flag_u12
Game codes : PSN : BlueAgent

And the konami code if I remember it...

https://www.youtube.com/user/SgtAlano

Back to top Go down

what will the future nintendo ds lite look like? Empty Re: what will the future nintendo ds lite look like?

Post by freakazoiden Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:21 am

in 2010 they will make Ds which will be called Ds revolution the technology will be so advanced that it will have the ability to peel bananas make smoothies play xbox 360 games and even Ds games on its 45 inch plasma tv screen it does all that at the same time but thats not all it will even have the ability to kick you schools bullies ass yes thats what the DS which will now be renamed to
Evolution Dwi and it all comes in a small package. how do they put in that package you say? ahh!! thats Nintendo's mystery. (and thats about it)

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male
Job/Hobbies : they say im diabolic because my eyes are red but. im just under drug effects
Mood : Happy
Name : Alex

http://www.myspace.com/aurelio_rios

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:21 am

akirion_93@hotmail.com wrote:in 2010 they will make Ds which will be called Ds revolution the technology will be so advanced that it will have the ability to peel bananas make smoothies play xbox 360 games and even Ds games on its 45 inch plasma tv screen it does all that at the same time but thats not all it will even have the ability to kick you schools bullies ass yes thats what the DS which will now be renamed to
Evolution Dwi and it all comes in a small package. how do they put in that package you say? ahh!! thats Nintendo's mystery. (and thats about it)
Laughing Laughing Laughing
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Post by Code Seven Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:33 am

I think the ds lite of the future will be so advanced that u can control it with your mind affraid
Code Seven
Code Seven
Fantastic
Fantastic

Male
Job/Hobbies : Video Games,some other random stuff
Mood : Camping
Name : Francis C.
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/Francis77727
Game codes : Brawl: 2493-0096-2123

http://www.myspace.com/446780841

Back to top Go down

Post by freakazoiden Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:09 am

yea it would be cool that the ds gave you telephaty (is that how you spell it?)

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male
Job/Hobbies : they say im diabolic because my eyes are red but. im just under drug effects

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtAlano Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:46 am

WhirlwinFrancis11 wrote:I think the ds lite of the future will be so advanced that u can control it with your mind affraid

But then. there is always that risk of all the ds systems developing their own personality, and in turn controlling human minds. So we all die.
SgtAlano
SgtAlano
Smart
Smart

Male
Job/Hobbies : Gaming, Friends, Internetz, Fapping
Mood : Herotic
Name : Allen
Other Site : https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=608704483&ref=name
Game codes : PSN : BlueAgent

And the konami code if I remember it...

https://www.youtube.com/user/SgtAlano

Back to top Go down

Post by freakazoiden Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:35 am

SgtAlano wrote:
WhirlwinFrancis11 wrote:I think the ds lite of the future will be so advanced that u can control it with your mind affraid

But then. there is always that risk of all the ds systems developing their own personality, and in turn controlling human minds. So we all die.
yea like the movie the invasion they f*cked human kind but the end all the fight to resist was worthless. (you will know what i mean if you saw the movie)

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zbro Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:27 pm

freakazoiden wrote:in 2010 they will make Ds which will be called Ds revolution the technology will be so advanced that it will have the ability to peel bananas make smoothies play xbox 360 games and even Ds games on its 45 inch plasma tv screen it does all that at the same time but thats not all it will even have the ability to kick you schools bullies ass yes thats what the DS which will now be renamed to
XDXD
Zbro
Zbro
Master
Master

Male
Job/Hobbies : meh.
Mood : Kidding Around
Name : Bryan
Other Site : kongregate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:54 am

zearamournsbro wrote:
freakazoiden wrote:in 2010 they will make Ds which will be called Ds revolution the technology will be so advanced that it will have the ability to peel bananas make smoothies play xbox 360 games and even Ds games on its 45 inch plasma tv screen it does all that at the same time but thats not all it will even have the ability to kick you schools bullies ass yes thats what the DS which will now be renamed to
XDXD
wtf? idk wat that paragraph means...i thinks its cuz im 2 lazy to read it xD and bran....>.< xD
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male
Job/Hobbies : animating
Mood : C8
Name : Travis
Game codes : gtfo....what are you a perv?

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:55 am

The Assassin wrote:
zearamournsbro wrote:
XDXD
wtf? idk wat that paragraph means...i thinks its cuz im 2 lazy to read it xD and bran....>.< xD
he's talking about what a ds in 2010 will be like
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:56 am

bob8972 wrote:
The Assassin wrote:
zearamournsbro wrote:
XDXD
he's talking about what a ds in 2010 will be like
xD kk
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mcaps Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:39 am

Bahahahahah!
I love my lite.
I think, it should be totally voice operated. Like the new mercedes.
"Ds, on. Ds, off".
On a more practical level, if it could double as a organiser that would be handy. Even better, if it interrupted my game so I didn't forget things. That would be great.
Also, why not give it mobile phone capabillities?
While we're at it, let's make it a transformer that turns into a machiene that does laundry and cleans rooms.
Like Autobut, but more housework friendly.
mcaps
mcaps
Poster
Poster

Female
Job/Hobbies : Gaming, music, friends, travel
Mood : Mad
Name : Kay

http://www.myspace.com/kaylene3141

Back to top Go down

Post by freakazoiden Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:50 am

mcaps wrote:

Bahahahahah!
I love my lite.
I think, it should be totally voice operated. Like the new mercedes.
"Ds, on. Ds, off".
On a more practical level, if it could double as a organiser that would be handy. Even better, if it interrupted my game so I didn't forget things. That would be great.
Also, why not give it mobile phone capabillities?
While we're at it, let's make it a transformer that turns into a machiene that does laundry and cleans rooms.
Like Autobut, but more housework friendly.
nice adition to the evolution dwi

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mcaps Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Very Happy
mcaps
mcaps
Poster
Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Zbro Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 pm

but there probably wont be a new ds
Zbro
Zbro
Master
Master

Male
Job/Hobbies : meh.
Mood : Kidding Around
Name : Bryan
Other Site : kongregate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:57 pm

nope prolly making a new system right now
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by evilsoshi Tue May 06, 2008 1:53 am

ds lite suck i like the normal ds and if they make the new DS i hope they make a hole for internet caple Very Happy farao
evilsoshi
evilsoshi
Poster
Poster

Male
Job/Hobbies : golf
Mood : Dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by mcaps Thu May 22, 2008 1:09 pm

Actually that's a really good idea.
Why don't you like the DS lite?
mcaps
mcaps
Poster
Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down