Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Should of been in brawl

+7
Code Seven
Young Weezzy
Zbro
BoJangles
freakazoiden
SgtAlano
bob8972
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Should of been in brawl Empty What Should of been in brawl

Post by bob8972 Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:14 pm

What do you think should of been in brawl
any characters, stages, features, etc.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

What Should of been in brawl Empty Re: What Should of been in brawl

Post by SgtAlano Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:36 am

They should have put in hyrule temple from the N64 version SSB.
SgtAlano
SgtAlano
Smart
Smart

Male
Job/Hobbies : Gaming, Friends, Internetz, Fapping
Mood : Herotic
Name : Allen
Other Site : https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=608704483&ref=name
Game codes : PSN : BlueAgent

And the konami code if I remember it...

https://www.youtube.com/user/SgtAlano

Back to top Go down

Post by freakazoiden Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:51 am

i say instead of snake we have a final fantasy character i don't know. lets say cloud??

or sephirot whichever they wanted. and of course even a jedi would have been accepted.. but like what the fuck was they thinking?? snake?? like wtf??? so many characters to choose from and they choosed snake? i think il cut my veins cos of this shiz

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male
Job/Hobbies : they say im diabolic because my eyes are red but. im just under drug effects
Mood : Happy
Name : Alex

http://www.myspace.com/aurelio_rios

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:24 am

freakazoiden wrote:i say instead of snake we have a final fantasy character i don't know. lets say cloud??

or sephirot whichever they wanted. and of course even a jedi would have been accepted.. but like what the fuck was they thinking?? snake?? like wtf??? so many characters to choose from and they choosed snake? i think il cut my veins cos of this shiz

wow! your gay dude snake is way better than ff characters, they got marth is that enouph for ya?!! noob

Last edited by The Assassin on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male
Job/Hobbies : animating
Mood : C8
Name : Travis
Game codes : gtfo....what are you a perv?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zbro Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:33 pm

freakazoiden wrote:i say instead of snake we have a final fantasy character i don't know. lets say cloud??

i dont think squaresoft/enix would ever let nintendo do that.they let snake in cause snake was made by a smaller company but square is too big and wouldnt allow it (and snake is awesome)
Zbro
Zbro
Master
Master

Male
Job/Hobbies : meh.
Mood : Kidding Around
Name : Bryan
Other Site : kongregate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:34 pm

zearamournsbro wrote:

i dont think squaresoft/enix would ever let nintendo do that.they let snake in cause snake was made by a smaller company but square is too big and wouldnt allow it (and snake is awesome)
yeah boi!!!! flaming double team on freakazoiden!!!!!
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by freakazoiden Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:47 am

The Assassin wrote:
zearamournsbro wrote:

yea i noticed the flaming and its sad that i can't state my own opinion i thought america was a state of liberty. anywhose. and assasin its sad how your forum went downhill because no one wouldnt join it you just couldnt compete with bob's forum and as for the other guy i cant say much about him since i dont even know him/or even read hes other posts but still as i said before i still think that snake sucks ass and no kojima aint small. and as for squareenix(or however its spelled) they have made ff games for nintendo gameboy advance and even for the ds so who knows. i think thats why suprises are well. called suprises. i hope that will turn the flaming down and please assasin shut the fuck up!!! about doublke flame. since i can and have flamed you for your piece of shit site!!!! btw im glad you deleted it is just wasting good bandwith visiting it.
(and i think thats all i got to tipe. till now)

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male
Job/Hobbies : they say im diabolic because my eyes are red but. im just under drug effects

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Weezzy Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:29 pm

i think they should have put sora and mickey from kingdom hearts
Young Weezzy
Young Weezzy
Charming
Charming

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, sports, and getting on computer
Name : Tyler
Game codes : brawl fc:3737-9308-4503name:BOB mkwii fc:2964-9352-0150 Wii number:3472-0316-1081-8546

https://www.youtube.com/user/kmthomis08

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:48 am

freakazoiden wrote:
The Assassin wrote:
zearamournsbro wrote:

yea i noticed the flaming and its sad that i can't state my own opinion i thought america was a state of liberty. anywhose. and assasin its sad how your forum went downhill because no one wouldnt join it you just couldnt compete with bob's forum and as for the other guy i cant say much about him since i dont even know him/or even read hes other posts but still as i said before i still think that snake sucks ass and no kojima aint small. and as for squareenix(or however its spelled) they have made ff games for nintendo gameboy advance and even for the ds so who knows. i think thats why suprises are well. called suprises. i hope that will turn the flaming down and please assasin shut the fuck up!!! about doublke flame. since i can and have flamed you for your piece of shit site!!!! btw im glad you deleted it is just wasting good bandwith visiting it.

lol bla bla bla! noone gets that monkey biz that you say anymorez. wat are you trying to prove? and besides youve flaimed me once, once! thats it. but guess what. here is the cool part lol so dont try to prove your point k? kuz it dont prove anything
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by freakazoiden Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:53 pm

dude like you read the entire post and you know what im trying to prove so please dont be stupid. and no i aint trying to be cool that would be uncool so please dont be such an asshole.

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:14 am

wow bob delete mine but not freakizoidens huh?
wow this is bull crap! im freaken leaving this freaken forum!!!!

Last edited by The Assassin on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:16 am

wait,....how do i delete my account? hey bob can you do it for me? delete my account cuz im never coming back here again
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Code Seven Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:53 am

they shouldn't have added ganandorf maybe me megaman could've gotten in
Code Seven
Code Seven
Fantastic
Fantastic

Male
Job/Hobbies : Video Games,some other random stuff
Mood : Camping
Name : Francis C.
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/Francis77727
Game codes : Brawl: 2493-0096-2123

http://www.myspace.com/446780841

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:08 am

LusterPurge1O1 wrote:they shouldn't have added ganandorf maybe me megaman could've gotten in
that comment gets a 10 out of 10
btw, why wasn't pichu,mewtwo,dr.mario,younglink, and roy in brawl
probaly cuz they suck
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

What Should of been in brawl Empty uh no

Post by Zbro Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:34 pm

freakazoiden wrote:
The Assassin wrote:
zearamournsbro wrote:

uhhh if it's more than three lines long it's not worth reading so dont type it k?
and also u should really think about not bein a n00b it'll do wonders
Zbro
Zbro
Master
Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:37 am

bryan shhhhhhhh bob = dont like it>.>
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by freakazoiden Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:39 am

zearamournsbro wrote:
freakazoiden wrote:
The Assassin wrote:
zearamournsbro wrote:

uhhh if it's more than three lines long it's not worth reading so dont type it k?
the truth always hurt.

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:49 am

freakazoiden wrote:
zearamournsbro wrote:
freakazoiden wrote:
The Assassin wrote:
zearamournsbro wrote:

the truth always hurt.
wow people sure are responding 2 this comment yo
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by freakazoiden Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:13 am

dude i wasnt being rude(why you delete my post?) i was just saying something for any idiot who makes a reply to my other post.(that was all)

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:31 am

freakazoiden wrote:dude i wasnt being rude(why you delete my post?) i was just saying something for any idiot who makes a reply to my other post.(that was all)
Oh sorry i didn't no Sad
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by freakazoiden Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:32 am

bob8972 wrote:
freakazoiden wrote:dude i wasnt being rude(why you delete my post?) i was just saying something for any idiot who makes a reply to my other post.(that was all)
Oh sorry i didn't no Sad
no problem my friend.

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zbro Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:19 pm

freakazoiden wrote:
zearamournsbro wrote:
freakazoiden wrote:
The Assassin wrote:
zearamournsbro wrote:

the truth always hurt.
oh so ur so nice u never tell the truth well that's awesome
Zbro
Zbro
Master
Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by freakazoiden Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:43 am

i had a good reply to both of you idiots but sadly bob deleted it so im just gonna ignore you both.(nice going bob)

freakazoiden
Neat
Neat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zbro Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:59 am

lol i'd like to see the reply blob
Zbro
Zbro
Master
Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BoJangles Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:34 am

should i tell you what i love more than anything in the world?......WHEN FOOLS DELETE MY POSTS
BoJangles
BoJangles
Charming
Charming

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next