Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob's blog

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bob's blog - Page 10 Empty Bob's blog

Bob's blog - Page 10 Myblog11

~bob

Last edited by bob8972 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:27 am; edited 8 times in total
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Bob's blog :: Comments

bob8972

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:50 pm by bob8972

I only took 388.

7/2/10- OMG I almost beat my second campaign on Expert on Left 4 Dead. I went through the whole Death Toll Campaign, and I was on the finale doing the rock glitch...then a fucking smoker grabbed me and I couldn't get back on the rock, and a Tank killed me and I didn't get to make it on the boat...Smokers are the only Special Infected I hate in Left 4 Dead!!!
Hunters- Pounce you, and you stay in the same spot.
Boomers- Vomit on you and makes it hard for you to see for a couple of seconds, and you stay in the same spot unless you move around.
Jockeys- Yes they jump on you and you move around...but if your in a high place they can't jump on you like if your glitching or something.
Spitters- They spit acid...but at least you don't get DRAGGED HALF WAY ACROSS THE SCREEN!
Chargers- They just charge into you, and yea they do take you far through the screen, but they do bump into objects sometimes so they are easy to kill.
Tanks- They are just a challenge, Left 4 Dead wouldn't be that fun without them.
Witches- Witches Incapacitate you, and kill you if your on Expert, but they don't bother you if you don't startle them.
Smokers- Drag you across the screen when your trying to do something...gtfo.

~bob

Back to top Go down

CapnMatt

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 pm by CapnMatt

You should of stayed on the pier. That's what I did! But then some douche killed me and it was some little kid. Then I didn't get it!

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:48 am by bob8972

8/4/10- I made a new game.

Bob's blog - Page 10 Theoth13

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:48 am by <MCS>

Wow, I just won.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 am by pikachumasterbrad12

What the fuck, I lost.

Back to top Go down

CapnMatt

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:27 pm by CapnMatt

I hate the orignal!

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:47 am by bob8972

8/9/10- It's my brother's birthday today, and my last day of Summer...*sigh*. I enjoyed my last night of going to bed late, and waking up late while it lasted. I would of slept later but my dog wouldn't shut the fuck up, and kept crying at my door to come in my room, and I didn't feel like getting up. I also finally went school supply shopping and I didn't have that much stuff to get ether. I went to Wal-Mart, and there was creepy people everywhere... The only thing I couldn't get was some new flash cards (I have some from last year, but they're already opened), and a protractor for Geometry.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:22 am by pikachumasterbrad12

What the fuck. I didn't know you had a brother! Oh wow school. I go back in like 3 weeks. I am not looking forward to it. Well, good luck and dude PLEASE study you need good grades for a good chance to get a GREAT job. I know it's not fun, but it'll be worth the trouble.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:46 am by bob8972

8/10/10- It was my first day of school today, it was ok, I don't really care about going to school anymore. My new French, and Biology teachers are hot. I also got Nothing Special on Left 4 Dead with CapnMatt by just playing Versus, and not having Matt attack me...it was awesome.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:14 am by bob8972

I haven't updated my blog in a while, guess I'll do that now.
8/29/10- I finally got Zombie Genocidest on Left 4 Dead for 20 Gamerscore, which you get for killing 53,595 zombies. I played Left 4 Dead from like 3:30 to 8:30 today so I could just finish with the Achievement and move on to another game. Now all I need to get is Untouchables, Slippery Pull, and What Are You Trying To Prove? Which I'm going to try and get with Matt when he renews his Gold on Live, and his friend. I'm just going to continue playing Call of Duty 2 on Veteran.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

Haha wow you would get the hot teachers.. Remember to stay in school! Will you quit killing zombies?

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:17 am by bob8972

Oh yea man, I am in school, and for now yes.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 am by bob8972

9/11/10- On a bad day something good happened. After my friend who slept over at my house for the night left, my mom's work got new computers, and they gave my mom and the people that she works with their old computers. So my mom bought it home, and she said I can have it for my room. Words cannot describe how much I crapped my pants after hearing that. I was going to ask for a laptop for Christmas, but there is no more need for that know. I have it set up on my desk, and working, but the internet doesn't work for it currently. My mom needs to get a router or something for it to work, so I can't go on the Internet on it right now. But it has games, you know like Minesweeper, 3D Pinball, etc., and my computer that I have been using for 3 1/2 years never came with those games, and it has Microsoft Word 07, Power Point 07, Excel 07, etc. already installed in it. All I need is an Internet connection, to download Firefox, and some other programs that is on my computer profile, the one that doesn't work, like AIM, Skype, GIMP, etc.

Bob's blog - Page 10 Happie10

Back to top Go down

Mr.Pokemon

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:33 pm by Mr.Pokemon

your lucky my laptop is slow as a snail (very slow) i need a new one

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 pm by bob8972

9/12/10- I got the internet on my new computer in my room to work :'D!

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 am by MarioStar

Conglaturation! A winrar is you!

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:11 am by bob8972

9/14/10- Halo: Reach is out today OMG!!!
9/15/10- Iwillalwayzsubscribe can't subcribe to people anymore...ugh.

Bob's blog - Page 10 105

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:40 am by <MCS>

Maybe you should start getting subscribers the right way now, you know, by making videos.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:02 am by bob8972

9/26/10- I made a new video about how I can't subscribe to people anymore on Youtube.