Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed?

+3
MarioStar
silksofsweden
bob8972
7 posters

Go down

What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Empty What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed?

Post by bob8972 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 am

I'm not planning on closing GF anytime soon, so please don't get the thought that I am. I don't know when I will close GF to be honest. But when I do, what will be your reaction? How would you feel? What would you do? Would you still try to stay in touch with me and some of the other members? What's your current thoughts about GF's activity right now?

The only reason I'm posting this topic is because I want to see how you guys feel about Gaming Forum. I don't care if you are positive or negative. I would just like your honest thoughts. This might happen one day, you never know.

~bob

Last edited by bob8972 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Country : What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Flag_u12
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Empty Re: What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed?

Post by silksofsweden Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:49 am

i will still be in touch with the staff and the other members eighter on fb or msn. but i will also try to make a forum like this and bring back our fellows again
silksofsweden
silksofsweden

Male
Job/Hobbies : collage
Mood : Music
Name : david moradi
Other Site : http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ice9/
Country : What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Flag_s19
Game codes : 2622-9874-2387

https://www.youtube.com/user/silks7?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Empty Re: What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed?

Post by MarioStar Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:10 pm

I would probably try to contact some of the members and just chat with them I guess.
MarioStar
MarioStar
Super Ultra Mega Gamer
Super Ultra Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : School.
Mood : Dancing
Name : Sean
Other Site : www.twitter.com/SeanFinlay

Country : What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Flag_s12

http://twitter.com/#!/SeanFinlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Pokemon Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:06 pm

i would cry and try to contact the members
Mr.Pokemon
Mr.Pokemon
Beautiful
Beautiful

Male
Job/Hobbies : School, playin xbox 360.
Mood : Eager
Name : Mac
Country : What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Flag_e10
Game codes : Xbox It Is Gibbonz

Ps3 snackshack

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:56 pm

What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Roflbo12

Why? Oh why is this happening to us? I thought the update on November 3th would help, but it hasn't helped that much. Advertising still isn't working. I'm not surprised that it hasn't really been working. I got somebody to join, but he isn't posting, just like all of the others. I hate making posts like this and it makes it look like I'm crying, which I'm not, but damn I still care about GF. Does anybody remember when almost everytime you went on GF, there was always new posts in more than 3 forums? I remember seeing a truck load of new posts to read, I miss that. Time went by and less posts were being made, and members stopped coming on. Yes I know people are busy with school. But how come now nobody has anything interesting to say? I'm taking more effect into rules enforcement, I've updated the rules, there's even a new damn skin. Why is nobody coming on? Why is this happening? I mean yes, GF has become inactive before. In June- July 2008 it was pretty much almost just Francis and I posting, but people started to come on more after. Around I think it was in August 2009, GF was starting to become inactive again, but then people started to come on more after a while. The reason people weren't coming on was because school was starting. Now, ever since July 2010, Gaming Forum gets less and less posts made every month, and more members leaving the site. September was pretty bad because only 691 posts were made, but last month in October, 713 posts were made and 22 new members joined the site. That is a bit of an improvement than September. Even with the lastest update, only about 300 posts have been made and only 2 new members have joined and it around Mid- November. Back in the day, Gaming Forum would always have at least 3000-6000 posts made every month which was great. Now, it's usually 600-1000 posts being made. We are losing our Administrators, Moderators (Except silks), Graphic Designers (Except for Mr. PBJ sometimes), Elite Members (Except for Mariostar), and any other old member that use to post a lot.

We've lost Francis, Bradley (Almost), CapnMatt, Stardust (He came back, then left again), MCS (He won't add me on Facebook so I can't really stay in contact with him, and he hasn't been on xbox in a few weeks ether), Guapochalupa02345, MarioandLuigi, Young Weezzy, Sgt Alano, and I can just go on with more names of classic members.

I just want people to go on GF again, not 2 or 3 people, and I don't care if it is an old member, or a new member, I just want people to go on like back in the day.

Silks, Mariostar, and RedyoshiZ, Thanks guys for still coming on.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by silksofsweden Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:44 am

you got it. its so dead. i do remember the old days and back then me and stardust( aka pein ) was rivals and used to compete in 1 to 5000 ( dont remember the name ) but the point is we post like crazy and you never got a moment to rest. now we got so much energy but no will to use it. i want that glory day again. that was the finest moment of gf in my opinion. I WILL STAY TO THE END
silksofsweden
silksofsweden

Male
Job/Hobbies : collage
Mood : Music
Name : david moradi
Other Site : http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ice9/
Country : What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Flag_s19
Game codes : 2622-9874-2387

https://www.youtube.com/user/silks7?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioStar Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:52 pm

James , I glad I joined the forum when I did.

I also remember the good days Sad I know it has gone a bit slow , but If I ask some more of my friends on Twitter maybe we can get more loyal members. I really appreciate all the things you've done for us and the forum. I will stay till the very end of the forum. Remember , we're one for all , and all for one.
MarioStar
MarioStar
Super Ultra Mega Gamer
Super Ultra Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : School.
Mood : Dancing
Name : Sean
Other Site : www.twitter.com/SeanFinlay

Country : What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Flag_s12

http://twitter.com/#!/SeanFinlay

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:51 am

MarioStar wrote:James , I glad I joined the forum when I did.

I also remember the good days Sad I know it has gone a bit slow , but If I ask some more of my friends on Twitter maybe we can get more loyal members. I really appreciate all the things you've done for us and the forum. I will stay till the very end of the forum. Remember , we're one for all , and all for one.
That's another thing I don't understand, advertising. I have always advertised to other people, and different people the same way like always, how come now nobody gives a crap with what I have to advertise now? I mean I could go to somebody's house with a hired S.W.A.T. Team, kill their pets, threaten the lives of the persons family members, and attempt to cut off a body part such as a leg, and they still won't join. That's why I stopped advertising, I wanted to stop wasting my time with it if it wasn't going to go anywhere. Even now that I started to advertise again, I STILL can't get people to come on. I don't see how asking people if they like forums, when it was always a different person, was different from when I did it in 2008 and 2009, than now.

Then
Me- "Do you like video game forums?
Person- "Yes."
Me- "Would you like to join mine?"
Person- "Sure, I would love too."
Me- "Cool! Awesome, here's the link
(Link to Gaming Forum)"
-The Person joins-

Now
Me- "Do you like video game forums?
Person- "Yes."
Me- "Would you like to join mine?"
Person- "Sure, I would love too."
Me- "Cool! Awesome, here's the link
(Link to Gaming Forum)"
-The Person doesn't even register-

It kind of gets me mad how nobody even joins the forum. I even ask certain people that my forum is even dying and how long it has been up with the pacific problem of what GF is in, and the fuckers still won't join. If they would at least join that wouldn't be as bad as just not joining at all. If people don't want to join it, I don't see why they always say yes. If you say yes, then join damn it. If you don't, say no instead of getting my hopes up for nothing.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachumasterbrad12 Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:24 am

Somebody really needs to get a ps3 =)

Like I said I have only been posting in the same topics because there is nothing else worth posting on.
pikachumasterbrad12
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, jumping on a trampoline
Mood : Sad
Name : Bradley
Other Site : youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak
Game codes : Codes are for chumps!

https://www.youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 am

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:Somebody really needs to get a ps3 =)

Like I said I have only been posting in the same topics because there is nothing else worth posting on.
Well bump topics! You have permission too since you're an Administrator. Plus, it's not against the rules to bump up to date topics. I mean don't bump an old topic about what you wish was in Super Smash Brothers Brawl from 2 years ago. But, you can bump a video game related topic made a few months ago.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Giott M Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 pm

I always feel that I am never here when you make an update.
I used to have like 100 posts every 2 weeks, but now, I only make so little.
But I try to stick with you guys.
Giott M
Giott M
Master
Master

Male
Location : I'm on the Floating Continent, trying to take over the world!
Job/Hobbies : I like to listen to music, play video games, read fantasy and comedy books, also I wish to be a farmer when I grow up
Mood : Stumped
Name : Joey
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/JoJoBirth1993
Country : What would you do if Gaming Forum gets closed? Flag_c10
Game codes : Pokemon HeartGold:
0904-9761-4791
Name: Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shedletsky Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:31 am

Well bob, to tell you the truth.... I would go into a coma, wake up, go home, smash my computer, then i would smack you with a Rainbow Trout. bounce
Just saying...
Shedletsky
Shedletsky
Cool
Cool

Male
Mood : Happy
Other Site : coldfusion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down