Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic Songs?

3 posters

Go down

Nostalgic Songs? Empty Nostalgic Songs?

Post by MarioStar Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Ok , I'm pretty sure a lot of people will have at least one.

The idea of this topic is to post a song and say what memories it gives you. Nostalgia , happiness , sadness , whatever! . It can have a video too. You can also post song that give you fond memories or make you feel younger.

e.g

This song gives me fond memories of the Spring/Summer of '07. Really fun times. It was also the year I passed my cycling proficiency test.
MarioStar
MarioStar
Super Ultra Mega Gamer
Super Ultra Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : School.
Mood : Dancing
Name : Sean
Other Site : www.twitter.com/SeanFinlay

http://twitter.com/#!/SeanFinlay

Back to top Go down

Nostalgic Songs? Empty Re: Nostalgic Songs?

Post by silksofsweden Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 am

this song kinda reminds about me. how i was hated by everyone , how i was so pissed on others and how much pain i had

silksofsweden
silksofsweden

Male
Job/Hobbies : collage
Mood : Music
Name : david moradi
Other Site : http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ice9/
Game codes : 2622-9874-2387

https://www.youtube.com/user/silks7?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioStar Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:48 pm

This is a song I have always liked. I grew up with it and basically, it makes me remember when I was younger. It's a great track Very Happy
MarioStar
MarioStar
Super Ultra Mega Gamer
Super Ultra Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : School.
Mood : Dancing
Name : Sean
Other Site : www.twitter.com/SeanFinlay

http://twitter.com/#!/SeanFinlay

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachumasterbrad12 Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:04 am

This is a great song. P Diddy made this out to his boy who passed away Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls.

Well, just like the title says it just reminds me of how I miss some people have passed away. Not only that but like my boys that moved away back in earlier years of school that I haven't talked to in years. This also goes out to my young years and memories. Also, some odd reason sometimes when I go on this forum. Guess what I think about? The song "I'll be Missing you." Guess what I sometimes think about when I hear the song? Gaming Forum. This is not just because of how less active it is and so on. I've had this thought for a while. Maybe a little bit after I was made Admin or so. I've had so many memories being on this site that I just can't get out of my head even if I tried. It will take a LONG time before I ever forgot about this site. It would probably take a very serious relationship with a girlfriend or something else that is major for that to happen. I'm glad I was given the opportunity to join this forum. I have no clue in hell how James found me on youtube which led up to me joining this site. My thoughts about this is that I miss how their used to be so many different personalities on this site till a ton of people started to desert this site. Well, if you actually read this and then listened to the song (assuming you haven't done so already) then thanks. Like I said I have no clue in the hell James found me, but I'm sorta glad how fate played out in this. I still don't understand how I am so attached to this site. If I left any website for the long run, I would truly miss being on this site the most. You guys probably think I'm a loser for posting that, but I just posted how I truly feel. I guess it was destiny to join this site. Well enough reading and heres the video.