Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update 1/30/11

5 posters

Go down

Update 1/30/11 Empty Update 1/30/11

Post by bob8972 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 am

Hai guiz!!!

Bob8972 here once again, time for an update with some changes. This is the first update of the year, whoop!

New Ranks

Thanks to Mr. PBJ for making the new ranks. Gaming Forum's ranks have been updated. I added a few ranks in-between other ranks, and changed the place and names of some of the ranks. The ranks have also been extend to 55 different ranks.
-50 Regular Ranks (Making 10,000 posts is now the highest rank)
-3 Staff Ranks
-2 Other Ranks (Elite with no icon rank and Banned)

We also have some change in colors for the staff:

Administrators are now blue
Moderators are now gold
Graphic Designers are now green

I wanted them to be the colors they were before (Admins = Green, Mods = Red, and Graphic Designers = Blue) but Mr. PBJ wouldn't listen to me with the colors so he just changed them. I don't really mind this because it's a change of color for once. I mean I've been green for almost 3 years, being blue is kind of cool for once. Just letting you know for if you get confused.

NOTE: I only asked Mr. PBJ to make half of the ranks, and to make one rank at a time as time flies by for the other ranks. However, he said that he did half of the ranks, but apparently he never uploaded them to his Photobucket Album. So I only changed the ranks up to Strong (3300 Posts).

So I don't know when I will change the rest, it depends on how soon Mr. PBJ responds to the PM I sent him, but once I get them I will begin working on them right away.

Apologizes for the wait on that.

P.S. (3 Things)
1) I changed the name of the forums in the "Special Forums" section to fit the new rank titles.
2) I deleted the "Retired Staff" group because we don't need it. If you want to see who the old staff members are, click HERE.
3) If you want to see the new ranks, click HERE.

New Banner

Mr. PBJ also made the new banner. He said he didn't like the previous one that he made, so he made a new one.
For those of you who forgot or didn't know what the old banner looks like, this is it here:
Update 1/30/11 37196_10

Guests can view the forums now

A while back, I made it to where guests could not view the forums (topics) unless they were registered members. Now I decided to undo that so guests can see the forums. A guest can now view any topic without being signed on, but CAN NOT reply. I'm also not planning on making another "Guest" forum again, so don't bother suggesting that. There's no point to that, if you want to post here on GF, make an account and post.

New little rule
This isn't a big deal, but Acdude did it recently a few weeks ago in an old announcement topic that was made in October.

The rule is:
Do not bump Announcement topics that are over 1 month old.

I don't care who you are or what your post contains, and I don't know what makes you think bumping a really old announcement is okay, but I will delete your post, and if you keep doing it I'm taking a warning away from you. Please if you want to make a post in an announcement topic, post in one that's new and under a month old.

That's all I updated for this, and whenever I get the other ranks, then I will update this post.

Thank you for reading and have a good day!

~bob

Last edited by bob8972 on Sat May 14, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Update 1/30/11 Empty Re: Update 1/30/11

Post by silksofsweden Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:00 am

one thing first: i love my new gold color Very Happy
second: this might be the best update so far
i hope gf keep up as long as possible cus this will rock
silksofsweden
silksofsweden

Male
Job/Hobbies : collage
Mood : Music
Name : david moradi
Other Site : http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ice9/
Game codes : 2622-9874-2387

https://www.youtube.com/user/silks7?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. PBJ Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:43 am

W00t. I'll be finished soon, Bob. Promise.
Mr. PBJ
Mr. PBJ
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male
Job/Hobbies : PS3, My Laptop, My DS
Mood : Happy
Name : Daniel L.
Game codes : PSN: Peanut_94

Back to top Go down

Post by silksofsweden Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 am

you did a awesome job for sure. you are the guy we need to have all the time
silksofsweden
silksofsweden

Male
Job/Hobbies : collage
Mood : Music
Name : david moradi
Other Site : http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ice9/
Game codes : 2622-9874-2387

https://www.youtube.com/user/silks7?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioStar Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Awesome updates, guys! The site is looking quite good! I'm liking all the new colours and ranks. The only thing that I can find fault with is the banner. It's good but not as good as the old one. I'm not really that fussed about it though, just an observation.

Good work, Mr PBJ!
MarioStar
MarioStar
Super Ultra Mega Gamer
Super Ultra Mega Gamer

Male
Job/Hobbies : School.
Mood : Dancing
Name : Sean
Other Site : www.twitter.com/SeanFinlay

http://twitter.com/#!/SeanFinlay

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachumasterbrad12 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:49 am

Nice update, I'm loving the new colors for the Admin rank and the Moderator rank. I also like the new banner. Then theres nothing much more that I can comment on now.
pikachumasterbrad12
pikachumasterbrad12
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : playing video games, jumping on a trampoline
Mood : Sad
Name : Bradley
Other Site : youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak
Game codes : Codes are for chumps!

https://www.youtube.com/BradleySodaFreak

Back to top Go down