Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This seems like a good place to begin

3 posters

Go down

This seems like a good place to begin Empty This seems like a good place to begin

Post by xX WormBoy Xx Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:59 am

Hello there!
Daniel here, (FJ user xxwormboyxx), and I'm 15 years old.
My username comes from my Xbox Live account, which I made when I was 10 to 11 years old.
My gaming career started from the age of 5, with Mario Tennis on the PS1, which quickly evolved into Virtual Fighter, and eventually Halo: Combat Evolved at the age of 8.
I own (sometimes multiple) all of the next-gen consoles (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii), although I enjoy playing Xbox the most (I use PS3 for PS3 exclusive + Movies, and I use the Wii from SSBB).
I'm an all around gamer, there's almost no style of game I will turn down.
I'm an avid Final Fantasy, Halo, Portal, and Gears of War player.
Just because I like Halo, doesn't mean I hate CoD, although it means I hate several of them...(I only truly enjoyed CoD 4 and MW2.)

Please welcome me, and I'm am AMAZING at forging on Halo 3/Halo: Reach, so hit me up on xbox live.
GT = xX WormBoy Xx

xX WormBoy Xx
Beginner
Beginner

Male

Back to top Go down

This seems like a good place to begin Empty Re: This seems like a good place to begin

Post by bob8972 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 am

Finally someone who made an introduction topic!

Nice choice of games you have there.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here.
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

This seems like a good place to begin Empty Re: This seems like a good place to begin

Post by silksofsweden Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:34 am

welcome to GF
im silks and is the mod here. i hope you will enjoy your stay. btw nice game there ^^
silksofsweden
silksofsweden

Male
Job/Hobbies : collage
Mood : Music
Name : david moradi
Other Site : http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/ice9/
Game codes : 2622-9874-2387

https://www.youtube.com/user/silks7?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down