Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation

2 posters

Go down

GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Empty GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation

Post by Code Seven Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:55 am

ok i've decided to make a sort of spin off from rpg games and into something else. and that is GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Sims2Wallpaper_C_800

BASICS:The sims 2 genre focuses on life simulations in which as it says simulates life. the different life stages are
Baby:
GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Snapshot_90c06a31_10c2a423
Toddler:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Blackdresspyro

Child:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation 2_boyshortssneaks

Teenager:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Teensims_lg.01._V5515267_

Adult:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Sims2_dec2005_sims_bethanyblue-adult-762332

Elder:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation MTS2_LoveTheSims04_420527_Puff_Hair_Elder

GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation 3487263283861362

each level of age is given a certain number of days until the person transistions into the next age. you'll find that out soon.

with that being said let me introduce you to the two other main functions of this game, Aspirations and Needs.

ASPIRATION:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Aspiration-preservers

Aspirations cover wants, fears,and lifetime goals, put into perspective for example your sims wants to buy a tv that covers the wants, your sim is afraid of being robbed that covers fears,and your sims wants to be in the hall of fame of sports which covers lifetime goals.
also aspiration covers some part of your sims sanity,if your sims loses aspiration due to fears being realized then the psychiatrist will have to pay you a visit:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Snapshot_b6f8dd10_97067bb8_thumb%5B10%5D

Needs:lower right corner GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation 410081-b42a43a8f49e80eafc26c129971c1bb53fca4a8f_super

needs cover things like eating,hygene,fun,social,sleeping and so on. if you are not able to sustain these needs there is a chance that your sim might die. which brings us to the next section

the grim reaper and the sim(would have been funny if the reaper was a hamster....just sayin):
GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Sims2-2
every sim has their time and when it comes the reaper says it's time to go this section covers deaths of your sim:

Old age:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation SimsOldAge1
yes those are hula dancers and the grim reaper wearing hawaiin clothing.

sattellite:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Gen2.1_002

Flies:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation SimsFlies1

Fire:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation SimsFire1

Drowning:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation SimsDrown1

Electrocution:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation 1154397933_35
lol the grim reaper is a sith

Starvation(no picture sorry)

DISEASE,AND FRIGHT(NO PICTURES SRRY well they speak for themselves if your sim gets an illness your sim might die,if your sim sees a ghost they might die)

now there are a few ways to...postpone these events, per say

first is the elexir of life:GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Elixir1
when you drink this elexir of life your life is extended for a period of time

next is the Cow plant(university expansion needed): GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation MTS2_Bonedog_239411_cow-plant
this cowplant has to be fed every so often or else this will happenGAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Cowplant

don't eat the cake though or else well: GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Snapshot_3360ebf5_d3cb9d4b

yeah let me explain this:
the cowplant is a unique plant that functions sort of similiarly like the elixer of life except with this plant you can also get rid of sims that you dont like(disclaimer any deaths by the owner of this cowplant is not a liability to us)
so say your enemy sim sees this cake right then boom he gets swallowed. not only that when you milk this cowplant GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation 721693-cowplant_large you will absorb their life energy.

houses: your sims need a place to stay right that's where houses come in it can be as simple as thisGAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Sims2_oct2005_house_2storycheap-747581 to as grand as this
GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Sims2house my point is the many designs of this house is only limited to the capacity of your imaginations.(you'll probably get the hang of it soon i'm trying to make my reviews not drag so much)

socials:
GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation 5z747j9 this reminds of a saying i just came up with 5 seconds ago "A sim is not an island,because if it was then how would they know it was an island i mean their one person...ok i should stop" ok so my point is that your sim won't stay sane unless they have friends that is of course if you choose for them to be anti-social then be my guest. jk. so there are 6 different social levels for sims:
Friends,Bestfriends,Crush,lovers,Engaged,Marriaged. they basically speak for themselves. from friends to lovers you have to attain a number of social points if that's what they're called in order to be in that level, however engaged and marriaged won't happen unless you propose or vice versa.GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Sims2-3

and so there are many more features but those are the basics.
also you can get more features by buying expansion packs if you want to that is

ok so here's my final score:
Gameplay:10
Music:9
Graphics:9
interface:9
length:10
Fun:10.1

Final score: 9.9

i can see why the sims have held the title as best pc game of all time it's really addictive when you get right down to it.

~Francis

P.S ALL HAIL PIZZA HUT!
Code Seven
Code Seven
Fantastic
Fantastic

Male
Job/Hobbies : Video Games,some other random stuff
Mood : Camping
Name : Francis C.
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/Francis77727
Game codes : Brawl: 2493-0096-2123

http://www.myspace.com/446780841

Back to top Go down

GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Empty Re: GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation

Post by StarDust Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:51 am

Nice reviews and you make it seems like it's nice to play!!

Good work
StarDust
StarDust
Extreme
Extreme

Male
Job/Hobbies : Student, Gaming Maniac [LOL], video editing [a litte on anime]
Mood : Playing Guitar
Name : Pein
Other Site : Youtube,
www.youtube.com/users/devilshayne

Deviantart
http://true-sasuke.deviantart.com/
Game codes : *-Sup3r_Night-* only for S4 league when online

http://www.genesis.webs.com

Back to top Go down

GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation Empty Re: GAME REVIEW: SIMS 2 PC Basics explanation

Post by Code Seven Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:20 pm

thanks, i'm sort of addicted to the game now haha
Code Seven
Code Seven
Fantastic
Fantastic

Male
Job/Hobbies : Video Games,some other random stuff
Mood : Camping
Name : Francis C.
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/Francis77727
Game codes : Brawl: 2493-0096-2123

http://www.myspace.com/446780841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down