Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob's blog

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bob's blog - Page 11 Empty Bob's blog

Bob's blog - Page 11 Myblog11

~bob

Last edited by bob8972 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:27 am; edited 8 times in total
bob8972
bob8972
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/Hobbies : Bagger at a shitty grocery store
Mood : Fearless
Name : James
Game codes : XBL Gamertag- FINALLYsomebody
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/someguywithnipples

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Bob's blog :: Comments

<MCS>

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:40 am by <MCS>

newfag? IMPROPER FRIGGING GRAMMAR!!!

Jeez, I've been around longer than you James, remember that. I started watching Newgrounds on AOL when you were still in elementary school!!

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 am by bob8972

wrote:newfag? IMPROPER FRIGGING GRAMMAR!!!

Jeez, I've been around longer than you James, remember that. I started watching Newgrounds on AOL when you were still in elementary school!!
You were in Elementary School the same time I was!!!
You don't even go on 4chan!!!

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:41 pm by MarioStar

bob8972 wrote:
wrote:What exactly does that mean?
Ugh why are there so many newfags on the interwebz?
Am I right MARIOSTAR?

Also a "Get" is when you get a certain post number. Like 1,000,000, 2,222,222, 1,234,567, etc. Duh

Also, The Game.

All I have to say is....

2,000,000 Get.
Nevar forget.

NEVAR.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:05 am by bob8972

MarioStar wrote:
bob8972 wrote:
wrote:What exactly does that mean?
Ugh why are there so many newfags on the interwebz?
Am I right MARIOSTAR?

Also a "Get" is when you get a certain post number. Like 1,000,000, 2,222,222, 1,234,567, etc. Duh

Also, The Game.

All I have to say is....

2,000,000 Get.
Nevar forget.

NEVAR.
What was the 2,000,000 get? Also on which board despite the fact I have a feeling you are talking about /vp/.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:22 pm by MarioStar

/b/.

Also , lurk moar. S'all I'm saying.

Bob's blog - Page 11 Get

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:53 am by bob8972

MarioStar wrote:/b/.

Also , lurk moar. S'all I'm saying.

Bob's blog - Page 11 Get
Oh yea, that was a stupid thing for me to say haha.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 am by bob8972

10/9/10- I finally reached 10,000 points for my medal score on Newgrounds.
10/10/10- I went see "The Social Network" with my mom today, and I got a V for Vendetta and Michael Myers mask and they are awesome. Also Happy October 10, 2010, 10/10/10.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:54 pm by MarioStar

Guy Fawkes mask? I saw a guy in the city nearest me. Me and my friends just turned around and said "Anonymous". He just nodded.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:53 pm by bob8972

MarioStar wrote:Guy Fawkes mask? I saw a guy in the city nearest me. Me and my friends just turned around and said "Annonymous". He just nodded.
That's awesome, one of these days when I'm a wee bit older, I will go around town wearing it...maybe I dunno lol.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:25 am by bob8972

10/27/10- I got my old Super Nintendo back from my friend. In 4th or 5th Grade, my Super Nintendo game cartridges stopped working, and my friends brother said he would fix it for me. About 5 years passed and he never worked on it. I found out a few months ago how to clean them.
Here is the link below on how to clean them:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5120342_clean-super-nintendo-games.html
After I found out, I wanted my Super Nintendo back, and I finally got it back yesterday because I was at my friends house working on something for school, and I remembered about it, asked my friends mom where it was at, it took her 10 minutes to remember where it was, and she gave it back to me. I have 10 total games for it I think, and I only got back 6. My friends mom said I didn't give her all of my games, only some, so that means the other 4 are somewhere in my house and I don't know where they are at haha.

Beautiful isn't she?
Bob's blog - Page 11 Pictur11

Games Found:
F-Zero
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat II
Street Fighter II
Super Mario Kart
Super Play Action Football
Game Genie (Isn't really a game, but it's still a cartridge cheat game.)

Games Lost:
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Mortal Kombat 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles In Time

I also didn't attempt to clean it yet, I would clean it during a weekend and God, please let it work and help me find the other games.

Spoiler:
Thanks for reading and wish me luck!

~bob

Last edited by bob8972 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mr.Pokemon

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:10 pm by Mr.Pokemon

nice super nintendo but that flash loop is kind of scary affraid

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:45 am by bob8972

11/1/10- My house got tp'd because it is my school's homecoming, and it rained A LOT so it was kind of hard to clean up. Despite the fact that my friends who tp'd my house didn't get me to bad because my mom walked out from my sisters house while they were doing it and they just took off lol.

11/2/10- Today I decided to make an attempt to clean my Super Nintendo, and Gameboy Games. For my Super Nintendo games, I was 70% successful. For my Gameboy Games, I was 100% successful.

Gameboy Games:

Games/ Previous Condition/ # of cleaning tries/ New Condition

Super Mario Land 2/ Levels were glitched up and the game shut off by itself/ 1/ Works perfectly (This is one of my favorite Gameboy games and I might try to start over on the game where I didn't get much progress on and to try and beat the game again.

Donkey Kong/ Same as Super Mario Land 2/ 3/ Works perfectly (I might also try to beat this one too.)

Ms. Pac Man / None/ 0/ Same as before (This game had no problems.)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past/ A little glitchy/ 1/ Works perfectly (This game was playable before, but had a little glitch, but it works fine now.)

Pokemon: Crystal Version/ None/ 0/ Same as before (This game also had no problems.)

Pokemon Pinball/ None/ 0/ Same as before (This game had no problems ether.)

Super Nintendo Games:

I tried to fix all 6 of my SNES games (Including Game Genie) After cleaning them with the Ammonia and the q-tip, they seem cleaner than before, I mean the q-tips that I used were REALLY dirty. The games works, and turn on. I remember when before I gave my Super Nintendo to my friend's brother, F-Zero didn't even turn on, and now it does. However, I'm experiencing the same problem with all of my games. They work, and the characters kind of move, but the screen is all out of place. Game Genie is also doing this. I took some pictures with my webcam to show you guys.

Mortal Kombat
Bob's blog - Page 11 Pictur12

Mortal Kombat II
Bob's blog - Page 11 Pictur16

Super Action Play Football
Bob's blog - Page 11 Pictur13

Super Mario Kart
Bob's blog - Page 11 Pictur14

Street Fighter II
Bob's blog - Page 11 Pictur15

I'm guessing that this is probably my Super Nintendo doing this. I'm going to try and clean it too. I'm not even sure if it is, but it might since all of the games are doing the same problem. I just want to see if this is the problem, and if I get it to work, and I find my other 4 missing games, then I will be so happy Very Happy.

Super NES and GameBoy FTW!!!

Thanks for hopefully caring and reading.

~bob

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:42 pm by MILESTAILSPROWER5555

Hey, I have not been on for almost 2 years. OMG such a long time, you guys probably dont remember me! Wow, you have a lot of Nintendo games.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:12 am by MarioStar

HOLY SHIT MILESTAILSPROWER IS BACK!

Anyways , I love the SNES. Good to see you got Street Fighter II working.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:27 am by bob8972

MarioStar wrote:HOLY SHIT MILESTAILSPROWER IS BACK!

Anyways , I love the SNES. Good to see you got Street Fighter II working.
No...it doesn't work, that's the thing. It's all glitched up.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:02 am by MarioStar

Hmm.... maybe it's the connectors in the console. I would advise opening it up (or not maybe) and clean the contacts. Worked for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:31 am by bob8972

11/6/10- It was finally my schools Homecoming Dance. Our Homecoming game was on Friday, and our school won 62-8. Yesterday was the dance, I went with a small group, my date looked nice, we went to a Chinese restraunt and the food was good, we went to the mall to let the time pass by, we took some pictures for fun at some ranch place, the dance was fun, and the afterparty was cool.
11/7/10- Screw you Xbox Live. I got banned for a day for no reason. It didn't say why, but told me to check my e-mail for more information, but they never even sent me an e-mail about it. I swear if it is because my bio said, "Heroin is good for the mind, and crack is just there." Which is the same bio that I have had since the summer then XBL is even more retarded than ever. First the unneeded update for Kinect, and I'm not even getting Kinect so there is no need for it for me, the new dashboard isn't as good as the old one, live is more expensive, and now this.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:11 am by bob8972

12/18/10- Dang man, it's been a month in a half since I've updated my blog. I have had a lot of stuff happen from November 8th until today, December 18th. So I'm just going to say all of the important stuff that has happened.

11/12/10- Long story. I've explained this story like 50 times. Half day for school, Civics teacher isn't at school so we're in another classroom not doing anything, I was sitting on a high stool, I got up because some girl friend and I was messing with my friend, I attended to sit down on the high stool, I lift my butt up, another girl who is nice but can be bad moved the chair away so I would fall on my butt (Classic prank), I fall and it hurts, I landed on my tailbone, the teacher tells us to sit down because she didn't know what happened, I start to feel dizzy and have the feeling to vomit, the girl who pulled the chair was trying to talk to me to see if I was still mad and I was ignoring her, I ask the teacher if I could go to the bathroom, I try to make it out of the classroom, and fall hitting the door and I fainted for a few seconds, the teacher calls the office, everyone shits bricks, the school has to call 9-1-1, I wait in the office for a few minutes, I went to the hospital to make sure that I'm okay, 100 people are texting me, the girl told me sorry 500 times, I get x-rays around my tailbone area, Nothing is broken, My mom brings me to Mcdonalds and then home, My tailbone hurts for 2 weeks when I bend down or put pressure on it, I took medicine when it would hurt, Monday everybody askes me what happens, I want to kill the next person who askes me what happens. The End. P.S. I feel fine now Very Happy!

11/14/10- I joined Funnyjunk, and I love it.

11/19/10-11/28/10- Thanksgiving Break was during those days, and I got nothing accomplished lol.

12/7/10- Of course, a week before Mid-Terms and my Geometry (I suck at Geometry. It's always the only D on my report card for this year). At my school, if we sell two $100 worth Homecoming Raffle Books then we can skip a Mid-Term if your average grade for that class is higher than a C. Same for if you sell four books, but you can skip two Mid-Terms but the second class you must have at least a B in it. My school does the same thing for Finals, except a little differently. I had a C- in Geometry, and my teacher has to give us a hard freaking test, and I made a 70 D on it which brought my average down to a D. Now I can't skip the Geometry Mid-Term, so I skipped Biology instead.

12/13/10- 12/17/10- We had Mid-Terms this week, and these were my scores.
French II- 44 F
Theology II- 87 B-
Biology I- Didn't take.
Geometry- 60 F
P.E. II- 100 A
English II- I don't know what I made yet, but I think I did good hopefully.
Civics- 65 F I have a 95 A in the class just to let you guys know.

That's it...lol. I really didn't feel like studying, and after I took Geometry, I started to not care about the next 3 finals. P.E....I mean come on, it's P.E., English wasn't that bad, and I thought Civics would be easier.

12/17/10- I made an original content comic filled with reaction face memes, and it got to the Top Spot on the Top Funnyjunk list. It got 43,000+ views and 1300+ Thumbs. That was the most views I've ever had on a picture before. Not only that, my content rank went from #175 to #134, and I got 11 new subscribers. Horray!

That's all I have to say.

Thanks for reading.

~bob

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:40 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Talking about the part where you fell and all that sounds to good to be true lol.

Why'd you do so bad on your French mid-term? What the fuck is theology and how the fuck did you get a 65 on a final when you have a 95 in that class lol.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:42 pm by MarioStar

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:Talking about the part where you fell and all that sounds to good to be true lol.

Why'd you do so bad on your French mid-term? What the fuck is theology and how the fuck did you get a 65 on a final when you have a 95 in that class lol.

I'm pretty sure Theology is the study of God and religion. We had that calss last year until they changed it to R.E

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:42 pm by bob8972

pikachumasterbrad12 wrote:Talking about the part where you fell and all that sounds to good to be true lol.

1) The first page, 30 Matching Questions, all in French, yeah...
2) Theology, like Mariostar said, it's the study of God. I go to a Catholic school, and it's the best school ever!!!
Bob's blog - Page 11 Sarcas10
3) Everything was harder than expected...plus there was some questions about the last chapter that we went over, and I didn't know that it was going to be on the test 20 minutes before I took it.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 pm by pikachumasterbrad12

James: My spanish final is always like that plus more -_- and some of these words we never learned.

I'm surprised I never heard of theology, I might look more into.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:55 am by bob8972

12/29/10- I'm now in the Top 100 list of people with the highest content rank on Funnyjunk, yay!

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:20 am by bob8972

1/9/11- Time for my first blog update of the year.
Warning: It's about Funnyjunk.
I made a spongebob comic, and uploaded it to Funnyjunk yesterday, it received:
2600+ Thumbs
62,000+ Views
580+ Comments
250+ Favorites
I got 12 new subscribers
I went from Rank #77 to #61 on Content

New record!

I didn't upload it in my Artwork topic because it isn't the kind of comic I usually make with all of the memes, it was just Spongebob scenes re-edited.
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/1483397/Read+this+in+Spongebob+s+voice/

It took me over 2 hours to make this.

~bob

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Wait whats the highest your content rank has been ranked as of now?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next