Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCS' blog

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MCS' blog - Page 2 Empty MCS' blog

READ MY BLOG!!!!!!!

Last edited by <MCS> on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
<MCS>
<MCS>
Strong
Strong

Male
Job/Hobbies : Rite Aid
Mood : Mellow
Name : Matt...or is it?
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/MCSstudios?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

MCS' blog :: Comments

<MCS>

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:13 pm by <MCS>

I'm going to make some of this blog my Video Game Life Story.

So in 1997, a young kid named Matt had a older brother with a NES, SNES, Genesis[complete with 32 X, and Sega CD], N64, Playstation, and Saturn.Also he had a gameboy but most of the games he had on their weren't good. Anways the first of these he gave me was the NES. I played that and beat all the games on it wouldn't you believe. Proof I had no life when I was 4 and 5. The most Memorable where the Mario Games, now my second favorite gaming series. Anyways soon he gave me the Genesis and SNES.....

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:55 pm by MarioStar

OOOH! That's pretty interesting , MrSonic!

When are you gonna write the next part? And how many NES Games did you beat?

I Can only beat Ducktales and Megaman 2 lol

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 am by <MCS>

Lets see....Megaman 1,2,5, and 6. Super Mario 1, 2, and 3. Kirby's Adventure. And Metroid. Atleast thats what I remember.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 pm by MarioStar

OMFG! You beat Metroid!

I Can get to the last part and then I Fuckin' die!

Anyhow , Metroid rules , and the Megaman games are pretty easy. Dr Wily is a pushover

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:28 am by <MCS>

yeah when I came back 1 year later I beat them all.

And I don't now how I did it but yeah I beat Metroid when I was 5.lol.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:46 pm by MarioStar

When you were 5?!!!

OMG!

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:46 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Yeah MCS...And what's up with everyone clapping for whatever? Im confused.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:54 am by Acdude

PA_All_Day_Baby wrote:Yeah MCS...And what's up with everyone clapping for whatever? Im confused.
Someone proposed, JEEZ.

You have to read everything before it :p

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 am by <MCS>

Hey I look this new guy, he's thorough and knows all his facts before his posts. He'll fitright in with me.

Okay with this chapter, let's start with the SNES. My SNES, which I still have, was grand, playing Megaman 7 on it and The Super Mario World Trilogy even grander though. For some reason I barely remember Super Metroid though. Or Earthbound[years later I would play it and beat it and then get Mother for my NES and beat it right before my NES went comput.] and maybe the reason I can't remember them is because I never beat them. Or maybe its because I payed some much attention to my Genesis. whatever the reason I'm still glad I own one. Sometime later I will post about my Genesis but for now its been real.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:11 pm by MarioStar

Mother is an epic game.

Also , it's Super Mario All Stars . But it doesn't matter

I Still have my SNES too Smile

Can't wait for the next chapter ! Im happy

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:17 am by <MCS>

oh your one of those guys that owns Super Mario All Stars? for some reason I never heard of it until about 4 months ago and I got it. But since it only had better graphics and more glitches I didn't really like it.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am by MarioStar

I've had it since I was little Smile

And don't use Game Genie with it , it deletes your saves!

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:59 am by <MCS>

lol

meh, once I get in a Genesis rant you can bearly stop me but here it is.

So at the same time I got a SNES, I got a genesis, and it introduced me to my favorite little blue hedgehog, sonic. Now the only games I remember playing was Sonic 1, 2, 3, & Knuckles. But get this I also had most of the Genesis greats too, like, Vectorman, Shinobi 3, Gunstar Heros, and Strider. So that shows how much I love Sonic right there. I remember playing Sonic 3 so late one night that my parents where asleep. Thats pretty late for a 5 or 6 year old. I think I'll stop here though because I'm extremely tired. So next time expect something, lol.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:58 pm by MarioStar

I Remeber a time when I was about 4 when I stayed up till 1 in the morning playing Super Mario World Smile

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:31 am by <MCS>

yeah...I never knew what time It was...I just remember getting out of Kindergarten the next day because my dad thought I was sick when I was just really tired.

anyways heres the rest of what I was going to write.

I remember that when I had to choose between my SNES and my Genesis when I was 8, I choose to get rid of my SNES, but I guess lucky and unluckily my NES brock so we just sold all the games and cords and the main console...it had something to do with the Hard Drive.....anyways I would neglect my Genesis and SNES because I was about to get another console, because my oldest brother gave up gaming wen I was 7...THE ALMIGHTY SEGA SATURN!!!

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:25 pm by MarioStar

OOOOH! The Saturn was an amazing console Smile

To bad your NES broke , though Sad

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:37 am by <MCS>

so are homecoming game is this friday and.....WHERE GOING TO WOOP WAKEFIELD'S ASS, THERE GOING DOWN, LIKE WAY DOWN, SO YOU THINK YOUR THE BETTER SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU GOT OBAMA, WELL WE'LL SHOW YOU WHEN YOU GO DOWN 100 TO NOTHING, WOOH!!!

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:19 am by <MCS>

My girlfriend went to an interview for modeling and they turned her down because she had a kid! Society today, damn.

Back to top Go down

MarioStar

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:54 pm by MarioStar

I hate it when they do stuff like this!

It's Political Correctness gone mad !

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:32 am by <MCS>

Yep, this is why I'm going to move to New Zealand in a few years....lol j/k thats totally not the reason...

Anyways I'm bored.....

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:09 am by <MCS>

Wooh this is going to be short....

Well to tell the truth I never really played the Saturn....Well there was Madden 97....Mega Man 8...Mortal Kombat 2 and 3....Qauke...And you might notice that these are in alphabetical order because I'm literally taking them out of a drawer with them in it, that's in alphabetical order, that I liked, oh I didn't like it but I have Resident Evil on it, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic R....Virtua Fighter....and thats it, I have a few other crap games for it but yeah....Mortal Kombat 2 was probally my favorite game for it......but I guess just lets move on to....duh duh duh....PLAYSTATION!![on a side note I think I may also do systems that aren't older, like the Gamecube, Playstation 2, 360, DS, and PSP.]

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:19 am by <MCS>

follow me, set me free, trust me and we will escape from the city.

Yeah we had to run 4 miles and thats my running song.

Anyways we just have to win the game tomorrow and we go to Regional...and where 6-5 right now....our region sucks, lol.

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:46 pm by <MCS>

hmm so Christmas is tomorrow......and my cousins are so loud......ugh......

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:49 am by <MCS>

Okay gotta give a update on my life!

my girlfriend dumped me....well I techinally dumped her first.....so I'm kinda mixed with emotion right now.....

and....that's it.....

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:42 am by <MCS>

God my life always sucks around Valentines Day....

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next