Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Forum
Hi there Guest, welcome to Gaming Forum! Gaming Forum is a nice community where we discuss all sort of things; Gaming, Music, Movies, Anime, Etc. If you are a guest, then you can't really do much...all you can really do is read this message. But if you are a member you can; post in topics, explore all of the forums, reach many ranks, earn points to buy stuff, make some friends, play some arcade games, and MORE! So what are you just doing sitting there? Join Today! Oh and tell your friends.
Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCS' blog

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MCS' blog - Page 4 Empty MCS' blog

READ MY BLOG!!!!!!!

Last edited by <MCS> on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
<MCS>
<MCS>
Strong
Strong

Male
Job/Hobbies : Rite Aid
Mood : Mellow
Name : Matt...or is it?
Other Site : https://www.youtube.com/user/MCSstudios?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

MCS' blog :: Comments

<MCS>

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:11 am by <MCS>

Oh yeah I got out off school on Thursday, just forgot to tell you guys.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:08 am by pikachumasterbrad12

Hahahah took long enough.

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:03 am by <MCS>

STFU Brad, atleast I don't have to go to school until September 13th.

Last edited by <MCS> on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 am by <MCS>

I'm going to my aunt's house for a couple weeks, so next time I'm on here it will be down there.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:57 am by bob8972

By down there do you mean the basement?

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:27 am by <MCS>

Actaully I'm in the truck right now.

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am by <MCS>

7/9/10- 7/11/10 I was in Florida with my extended family, it was pretty fun, got to go in the water because there's no oil in The Sound. I also drove the boat around since I have a boating license now.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:12 am by bob8972

I'M GOING TO KILL THE FUCKER WHO NEGATIVE REPPED ME!!!

By the way it sounds like you had fun, did you enjoy yourself?

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 am by <MCS>

Yeah, I did, it was good to talk to everyone.

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:02 am by <MCS>

Sorry I wasn't on lately, I took the flight back to my house and my family on my dad's side that lives in the north was here and there a handful so I didn't really have time to get on.

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:36 am by <MCS>

I found out the actual date I had to go back to school because of the Randomness forum...its September 13th...never trust a guy named Steve.

Back to top Go down

pikachumasterbrad12

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 am by pikachumasterbrad12

September 13th? Wow thats a while. I gotta go back August 31st. *SIGHS*

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:14 pm by <MCS>

I went to the shooting range with my Dad this morning, I'm almost as good a shot as him and he was in the Marine Special Forces for five years. Yep, you all just got owned.

Also I went to a party...meh...if it wasn't for Pot it would have been really lame.

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:52 am by <MCS>

Went to Mayhem Fest last night, it was pretty cool even though I got there late. Would have been really cool if I could have gotten there at 3 P.M. like everyone else but I had to get there at 10:30 P.M. so I could only mosh for a hour and a half.

Back to top Go down

bob8972

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:43 am by bob8972

wrote:Went to Mayhem Fest last night, it was pretty cool even though I got there late. Would have been really cool if I could have gotten there at 3 P.M. like everyone else but I had to get there at 10:30 P.M. so I could only mosh for a hour and a half.

MCS' blog - Page 4 Triple

What do you do at the Mayhem Fest, and why did you get there so late?

Back to top Go down

<MCS>

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:44 am by <MCS>

Well its a concert where a bunch of popular metal bands play songs and people mosh to them but there wasn't that much moshing there.

Here's a video of it...